Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Peace and Calm needed

It was going so well untill the gearbox issue.

I have finally found someone who can do the converstion but it is going to cost quite a bit as the box will need to stripped and overhauled as well.

So in the meantime I get to clean a lot of glass and rebuild doors

Hopefully will be able to get back to the garage this weekend

1 comment:

  1. You can change the remote control yourself. I've not done it, but I know it's possible. Do you still have the old gearbox?
    The procedure for changeover is in the workshop manual, I think. (If you don't have it, folks on the Owner's Club can give you the link.)
    Of course, the overhaul of the box itself may not be something you have the skill to do on your own. I know I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete